What We Do
The mission of the White Fields Educational Foundation is to assist individuals as they navigate religious transition.
This mission is accomplished through our four areas of focus:
- Media: By encouraging and funding the creation of creative media that helps individuals deconstruct, understand, and contextualize their former faith paradigms from a secular point of view.
- Counseling: By sponsoring and providing access to professional services to aid in a healthy world views.
- Community: By helping to build positive social support networks.
- Scholarship: By supporting the creation of scholarly materials concerning the psychology, history and methodologies of religion.
Who We Are
White Fields Educational Foundation is incorporated in the state of Utah as a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity. The Employer ID Number (EIN) is: 45-2682953.
Board of Directors
White Fields is managed by a five person Board of Directors (BoD). The BoD is responsible for the legal governance of the corporation. The BoD is:
- John Larsen, Executive Director
- Rich Rasmussen, Board Member
- Troy Olson, Board Member
- Zilpha Larsen, Board Member
- Christian Andersen Board Member