By Lucy Maud Montgomery
Anne of eco-friendly Gables is all grown up--almost. At 16, Anne has remodeled from scholar to instructor, and she's the hot sizeable sister to seven-year-old twins, quiet Dora and mischievous Davy. A grumpy new neighbor has moved round the corner, and Anne's ally, Diana, is falling in love. regardless of these kinds of alterations, she's nonetheless an identical enjoyable, impulsive Anne--a romantic dreamer with a redheaded temper.
In this sequel to Anne of eco-friendly Gables, teenage Anne Shirley turns into a schoolteacher in a small village on Prince Edward Island.
Read or Download Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables series, Book 2) PDF
Similar juvenile fiction books
Buckle your seatbelt for the first-ever keep on with as much as Ian Fleming's purely children's story.
When the Tooting kin reveals an previous engine and matches it to their camper van, they've got no proposal what sort of experience lies forward. The engine used to belong to a rare automobile . . . and it desires its bodywork again! yet because the Tootings hurtle internationally rebuilding the unique Chitty, a sinister baddie is on their path — person who will cease at not anything to get the fabulous vehicle for himself.
Fueled by way of wry humor , this much-anticipated sequel to the children’s vintage via Ian Fleming, writer of James Bond — fe aturing a latest kin and a camper van with a brain of its personal — is pushed via best-selling, award-winning writer Frank Cottrell Boyce and revved up by means of Joe Berger’s black-and-white illustrations.
Age point: nine and up | Grade point: four and up
The bestselling, fan-favorite chapter-book sequence sends Jack and Annie to Ireland—the land of leprechauns!
Jack and Annie are whisked again to long-ago eire. Their challenge? To encourage a woman named Augusta to proportion her creativity with the realm. but if they meet Augusta, Jack and Annie don't see how they could encourage her at all—she is the least creative individual they've ever met! fortunately, Jack and Annie have a unique whistle that they could use to teach Augusta a mystical international. yet their plan backfires! Can Jack and Annie rescue their new pal? Or will Augusta be misplaced forever?
Magic Tree residence books are long island occasions bestsellers. The series' impossible to resist mixture of magic, delusion, background, and secret has encouraged a love of interpreting in numerous little ones around the world. discover why with Leprechaun in overdue Winter!
Visit MagicTreeHouse. com.
Pricey Mr. Henshaw,
I want anyone might cease stealing the good things out of my lunchbag. i suppose I want loads of different issues, too. I want sometime Dad and Bandit could pull up in entrance within the rig . .. Dad might yell out of the cab, "Come on, Leigh. Hop in and I'll offer you a boost to varsity. "
Leigh Botts has been writer Boyd Henshaw's number 1 fan ever on the grounds that he was once in moment grade. Now in 6th grade, Leigh lives together with his mom and is the recent child in school. He's lonely, stricken by means of the absence of his father, a cross-country trucker, and offended simply because a mysterious thief steals from his lunchbag. Then Leigh's instructor assigns a letter-writing undertaking. obviously Leigh chooses to jot down to Mr. Henshaw, whose excellent solution alterations Leigh's existence.
During this creative, brief, but completely shaped novel encouraged by way of conventional Norse mythology, Neil Gaiman takes readers on a wild and magical journey to the land of giants and gods and again. In a village in historical Norway lives a boy named abnormal, and he's had a few very undesirable good fortune: His father perished in a Viking excursion; a tree fell on and shattered his leg; the never-ending freezing wintry weather is making villagers dangerously grumpy.
- Wedding Cookies
- The Johnny Maxwell Trilogy (Johnny Maxwell, Books 1-3)
- The Foundling: And Other Tales of Prydain (The Prydain Chronicles)
- The Abduction (Kidnapped, Book 1)
- Eight Winter Nights
Extra info for Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables series, Book 2)
4. 5. Paint the front and back covers of the book. Let the paint dry. Decorate the front of the scrapbook with trims and cut paper pictures. You can paint over the printed pages with a paint that covers or a watery paint that allows the print to show through. You can also just leave the printed pages as they are or glue background pages (page 38) over some or all of the pages being used. 6. If the book is one with illustrations, try to make the illustrations in the book a part of your scrapbook.
8. Glue a picture on each page to reflect your response to the category. This little book should be a very personal reflection of who you are. 47 Add some pretty clamps to your book to hold items for future use or that you might want to change. 5-cm)wide ribbon scissors sequins, buttons, craft jewels trims Here is what you do: 1. Cover one side of the clothespin by gluing on a strip of ribbon or painting it. 2. Decorate the covered or painted clothespin by gluing on trim, sequins, buttons, or craft jewels.
On the page labeled “Something That Makes Me Smile” I put a picture of a dog, because I am crazy about dogs. 8. Glue a picture on each page to reflect your response to the category. This little book should be a very personal reflection of who you are. 47 Add some pretty clamps to your book to hold items for future use or that you might want to change. 5-cm)wide ribbon scissors sequins, buttons, craft jewels trims Here is what you do: 1. Cover one side of the clothespin by gluing on a strip of ribbon or painting it.